M said his family took his Obey car so he might as well buy that SUV he always wanted.
Video shows Michael buying a Garage, which is for Vehicle Storage. Garages are the main way to ‘save’ vehicles in GTA 5.
Last-gen it also featured DLC cars on the Special Vehicles list but the current-gen version of the game removed all the last-gen DLC cars except for 1 from this, added them to the game world ‘car pool’ or car stores, and stopped adding current-gen DLC cars to single-player.
Every character gets 1 Garage they can buy; all ‘safehouse’ garages can store 2 cars, including Trevor’s trailer and Franklin’s aunt’s place — though it’s difficult to fit to cars but you can fit a car and a bike easily in the latter; it also stays usable throughout the whole game, but Trevor’s at Floyd’s does not. Lastly, Trevor’s last ‘safehouse’ garage has many spots but only 2 cars will save, and also NPC cars can spawn in any of the spots and ‘bug out’ your car, so be careful — this was a bug added with the current gen version of the game and Rockstar never fixed it as of 2018.
GRAND THEFT AUTO V
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- PAC-MAN Android Gameplay | Android Classic Arcade Game | #LetsRewind
- Clean Up Song | Tidy Up Song | The Singing Walrus
- Nhà Máy Làm Kem Của Gấu Trúc MiuMiu | BABY PANDA MAKE ICE CREAM | BABYBUS GAMES
- Rockstar Games Made Me Kill CJ (RIP Carl Johnson)
- BIG WIN★BLAZING SEVENS $1 Slot Machine – 3 Reel Slot – Max Bet, Pechanga Casino